Tellico Village was the first community on Tellico Lake, begun in 1986, and is still one of the most popular and respected developments on the lake. Nearly 7,000 people call Tellico Village home and they come from all around the world. Eight different neighborhoods make up Tellico Village and one membership gives you access to all amenities throughout the development.
Tellico Village Amenities
- Five different marinas and a yacht club providing access to unlimited water sports activity on the beautiful 16,000-acre Lake Tellico.
- Golf on any of three championship courses. And the Village’s “pay as you go” golf plan lets you decide how much or how little time you want to spend on the links.
- Each golf course has it’s own clubhouse plus there is the 20,400 – square foot facility at the Tellico Yacht and Country Club.
- A 27,000 square-foot wellness center with tennis, two indoor pools and state-of-the-art fitness equipment plus locker rooms and sauna is complimented by the 17,460 square-foot Chota Recreation Center with pickleball court and a playground plus gym and outdoor heated pool as well as the Kahite Activity Center.
- Dining at Tellico Village encompasses everything from grabbing a bite on the go at the Subway to ethnic like Ayala’s Mexican Restaurant and the Panda Buffet and Stir Fry, to the Gondolier Italian Restaurant and Pizza to the spectacular Tellico Village Yacht Club.
- Around 100 different social and/or professional organizations provide ample opportunity for self-enrichment and/or community service. Groups include, dog owners, fishing, hiking, various golfing groups, Lions Club, Rotary, gardening, friends of the library, bible study, Tellico Village community concerts and many, many more.
Close to Knoxville, TN
If you are looking for a friendly, inclusive community that has stood the test of time yet is always on the cutting edge, Tellico Village may be for you. Only minutes from Knoxville; minutes from McGhee Tyson Airport; minutes from award-winning healthcare; a short drive from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and/or Cherokee National Forest, Tellico Village boasts four distinct, temperate seasons perfect for year round golf, year round boating and/or year round relaxing.